By using Teleport ("Service"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND MAY NOT USE THE SERVICE.
Violations of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- 1.1 Your user account may only be used by one person. A single account shared by multiple users is not permitted. Registration of a user account is free so please create as many user accounts as necessary for your productive use of the Service.
- 1.2 You are responsible for maintaining the security of your username and password. Teleport cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- 1.3 You must not use the Service to carry on any illegal or unauthorized activities (including but not limited to copyright or trademark infringements).
Payment and Refunds
- 2.1 Beyond the initial trial credit, you must enter a valid credit card to pay the monthly balance due on an Organization's account.
- 2.2 There will be no refunds for payments of the monthly usage charges.
Cancellation and Termination
- 3.1 You are solely responsible for properly canceling accounts. An email or phone request to cancel an account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel an account at any time by clicking on the associated "Delete" button. It is a simple no questions asked cancellation procedure.
- 3.2 If you decide to delete an Account, all of the Content associated with that Account will be immediately deleted from the Service. This information can not be recovered once it has been deleted.
- 3.3 Teleport, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate an Account at any time.
- 3.4 Teleport reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- 4.1 We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your materials uploaded remain yours.
- 4.2 You shall defend Teleport against any claim, demand, suit or proceeding made or brought against Teleport that Your Content, or Your use of the Service infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of a third party or violates applicable laws.
- 4.3 You shall indemnify Teleport for any damages finally awarded against, and for reasonable attorney’s fees incurred by, Teleport in connection with any such claim, demand, suit or proceeding; provided, that Teleport
- promptly gives You written notice of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding.
- gives You sole control of the defense and settlement of the claim, demand, suit or proceeding (provided that You may not settle any claim, demand, suit or proceeding unless the settlement unconditionally releases Teleport of all liability).
- provides to You all reasonable assistance, at Your expense.
- 5.1 We solely collect information used to provide and improve the Service, including but not limited to e-mail addresses.
- 5.2 We will not sell for profit any personally identifiable information we collect to third-parties.
- 5.4 A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is stored on your hard-drive by your browser and temporary authenticate you to the Service. Cookies are required to use the Service.
- 5.5 The Internet is a complex system. You understand that You Content is transmitted, stored and manipulated using third-party networks and devices Teleport as no control over. We do a reasonable attempt at keeping your private and secure in the best of our abilities.
- 6.1 You use the Service at your own risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- 6.2 You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, modify, sell or resell the Service without the express written permission by Teleport.
- 6.3 Be nice, just do not hack into the Service or falsely imply that you are associated with the Service, Teleport, or any other Teleport service.